Everfall: Rise of Nations
The following is a list of the languages in Everfall as well as the primary speakers, if any:
An example is as follows: Language: Information
Proper Languages – Spoken by playable races
- Common: Most nations and people use common as their main language as it is a modern day derivative of Terminal
- Elven: Elves and some other fae creatures speak Elven
- Dwarven: Mainly spoken by proper dwarves and troggs
- Siatic: The native language of the Ursoc of Panursa and many Corvan that live there
- Mer: A natural language spoken by Merfolk and many intelligent aquatic creatures
- Feral: The language of the wilds, many intelligent beasts and bestials speak feral as well as Panthera and Lycan
- Norna: Spoken by the northern inhabitants of Evergarde, mainly the Hroggar and Walri
- Draconic: Spoken by dragons, dragost and other dragonic beings
- Seraphic: Spoken by andel, said to be the language of the angels
- Twyli: Spoken generally by twyll, but sometimes by spor as well. Intelligent plants usually speak a version of Twyli
- Rothan: Spoken as the native language on the Isle of Roth.
- Demonic: The language of demons and devils
- Wrack: The language of the Archon. Wraith also speak this language, adopting it from their elemental flesh counterparts
Other Languages – Spoken by other races
- Orcish: The language of orcs, spoken also by ogres and trolls
- Goblin: Spoken by goblins and other goblinoid creatures
- Thogrin: Spoken almost exclusively by Thog and their servants.
Special Languages – dead or not technically a language
- Terminal: A lost language from the age of terminus, the language is currently under examination but no known native speakers remain.
- Thieves’ Cant: Although technically common, this stands out as a language of its own because even if some words may be decipherable, the phraseology, diction, and intricate nature of this language separate it from common. Used mainly by underground organizations.
- Telepathy: Some creatures are telepathic, which is a mental form of communication that requires line of sight. It is a universal language in that any creature that speaks any language can understand telepathy.