Everfall: Rise of Nations
Torism is the worship of the deity To’ar, the god of fate.
- To’ar carved the world and all its inhabitants from stone millenia ago, and the stone tablets each being was cut from are placed in the heavens with your fate carved into them
- Upon death, your soul is returned to the tablet, and if you have been true to your fate and To’ar, the tablet lights up and becomes a star in the night sky
- One cannot deviate from the fate written in the stone and they welcome death as part of the fate prescribed to them by To’ar
- Stone carving is a religious art
- Psychic readings and astrology are common and believed practices.
- Torism has no sects
- The 15th of Tervesta is the autumnal equinox, and is known as To’jiri, “The night of the stars”. Torists prepare all day for the starry night and find a place to read the stars in search of their fate. This usually results in a night-long vigil